Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

I will tell you about Jojo Siwa.Jojo Siwa Fact

                                                      I am going to tell you about jojo siwa.
I'll tell you she was on dance moms Here is a picture of her on Dance Moms. She was born on may 19 2003.She lives in America . She is 16.  Jojo siwa like eating salmon, salad, and noodles. The one junk food that she does enjoy is pizza. Jojo siwa like the colour green. She has a dog called bow bow. bow bow is 14 years old. Jojo siwa's brother  is 19 years old. this is her hoall name is Joelle Joanie.
I´m a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG fan

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ava. I like your blog post about Jojo Siwa. Everything about it is really good. But try not to share all of Jojo Siwa’s private information and think, ‘Is it private?’ and, ‘Is it personal?’ From Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex thanks for the comment but it's from google so I don't think it's not private bye from your best friend AVA

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Ava its Sophie from south hornby school,
    I like how you posted a lot about Jojo Siwa.I am also a big fan of hers next time maybe don`t post ALL of the information about her. What subject did you make this post in and why did you choose Jojo Siwa?
    From Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ava my name is Jahnaleigh.
    i like how you tell were she lives and how a fan she is.
    I also like Jojo and i always wish she was here.
    Next tie you should put in more about Jojo.
    Hey i have got a question how did you get all of the awnsers from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Ava! I didn't know all that stuff about JoJo!!
    What is your favourite thing about JoJo?
    Love you,
    Aunty Kristine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I didn't know that she has a brother? I know why she called her dog Bow Bow because her name is JOJO.

    Bye From Zara

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.